Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Huck and Uncle Tom

  1. #21
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Huck and Uncle Tom

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Edwards won, I would vote for him but I just don't think I can vote for Osama or Mrs. Bill </div></div>

    Johnny Boy is a crooked, ambulance chasing lawyer...wouldn't vote for him under any circumstance.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Huck and Uncle Tom

    Osama Obama kicked Ms. Bill's arse today in Sc...55% to 27%. What are the long-term ramifications of this debacle for Hildergeist?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •